Louise Geoghegan is a change management expert who helps leaders, managers and their staff build their communication skills as a foundation for successful responses to change.
Louise helps provide clarity in the complexity of change
When Clients works with Louise they can expect:
- A highly skilled and seasoned trainer and facilitator
- High-energy workshops and learning programs
- Content that engages participants, and motivate them to apply the Clarity approach to meet their particular communication challenges.
Louise’s experience spans diverse organisations
Examples of Louise’s recent work include:
- Running an organisation-wide learning program for an independent statutory body involved in energy market regulation, to lift the rigour, clarity, and efficiency of its problem-solving and communication
- Helping the comms team of a major transport project improve the clarity of its updates on the project’s progress and impacts to community and government stakeholders
- Training frontline staff in a social services agency to provide clearer, more impactful progress reports and advice to internal decision-makers
- Assisting the Asia-Pacific consultants of a high-end executive search firm to shorten and sharpen their advice to clients on potential candidates.
Louise has a down-to-earth style
Louise grew up in the country, and perhaps this helps to explain her distinctive ability build rapport with participants in her programs, put them at ease in learning environments, and share relatable stories to bring the learning to life. She brings her down-to-earth style to everything she does, as well as her commitment to helping people and organisations be their best. Participants in her programs often comment that they find her enthusiasm inspiring.
Louise has strong learning and development credentials
Before joining Clarity Thought Partners, Louise led in-house learning and organisational development projects for corporate law firms for over 13 years. In this time, she worked with leaders on change management and people engagement initiatives. She coached and advised people at all levels and from all walks of life, created and facilitated workshops, and managed her own team of talent professionals.
Louise has a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and Certificate IV in workplace training and assessment. She is also an advanced certified instructor in the Prosci Change Management Methodology, the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, and DISC Behavioural Styles indicator as well as a master of the the Minto Pyramid Principle Ⓡ.