Angela Scaffidi is a highly skilled facilitator, problem-solver and change expert who partners with leaders and teams to address their pressing problems.
Angela partners with clients to solve pressing problems
Clients call on Angela when they need to:
- Craft a high-stakes communication in a hurry – for example, a big tender bid, a critical strategy or planning document, or key presentation to the board.
- Bring a large group of people together to solve a problem, plan for the future, or reach a consensus.
Angela is a highly accomplished facilitator
For example, Angela has recently:
- Co-designed and facilitated a series of forums for a state government transport department, which brought together the state’s top transport bureaucrats and other transport leaders to plan for the future
- Helped an education department’s senior team pull together its reform narrative for presentation to the state Cabinet
- Facilitated a three-day problem-solving forum in a regional town, which was designed to help the town (and others like it) remain a thriving community centre. The forum involved bringing the whole ‘system into the room’ to explore issues and plan for the future
- Co-led and facilitated nine workshops for the NAB-CSIRO Australian National Outlook, in which 50 corporate, research and non-profit leaders explored nationally significant issues, risks and opportunities, and how Australia might respond.
Angela cares deeply about her clients
Once Angela has committed to a client and a project, she pulls out all stops to help them achieve the outcomes they need. She loves nothing better than working alongside smart people to solve problems that matter. She is known her people skills and personal warmth, as well as for her professional expertise and capacity for hard work
Angela’s credentials are first rate
As well as her work with Clarity Thought Partners, Angela is a managing partner of SenateSHJ – one of Australia’s most successful independent communication consultancies. In this role, she focuses on helping clients manage organisational change and address issues relating to reputation and loss of trust.
Angela has lectured in the post-graduate communication program at RMIT University, and was previously a Communication Specialist at McKinsey & Company.
She currently sits on the board of several non-profits, and chairs the Missing Persons Advocacy Network. She is a Fellow of the Public Relations Institute of Australia, and is Vice Chair, Asia Pacific Region for PROI Worldwide, the world’s largest international partnership of independent communication firms.
Angela is also an expert at using and teaching the Minto Pyramid Principle Ⓡ.